Mary Price, Education Specialist
email@example.com (575) 538-4822
GRMC Education Department
Shaping the Future of Healthcare
The Education Department is committed to shaping the future of Healthcare by helping develop highly skilled caregivers who are continuously striving for excellence and seeking professional development
Your access to classes, in-services and professional development through the GRMC Education Department:
- Decide which class you are interested in
- Contact the Education Department for registration information
- After the registration is completed, you will be issued any pertinent course materials and information
- For GRMC Caregivers, check with the Education Department for web-based registration.
- CPR - Basic Life Support (AHA)
- Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED (AHA)
- PEARS - Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (AHA)
- Basic EKG
- MANDT - (GRMC Caregivers only)
- Preceptor class
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (AAP)
- *ACLS - Advance Life Support Course (AHA)
- *PALS - Pediatric Life Support Course (AHA)
- *FCCS - Fundamentals of Critical Care (SCCM0
- *TNCC - Trauma Nurse Core Course (ENA)
- *ENPC -Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA)
* Licensed Healthcare professionals.
There are other classes offered through the year.
Please check the calendar or contact the Education Department for availability.
Billy Casper Wellness Center
300 E. 16th St., Silver City, NM
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4 pm