Gila Regional is an ally of CaringBridge, a non-profit, free online service developed to keep friends and family connected when a loved one is receiving medical care. Through this service, families and patients may communicate messages, write journal entries and display photographs through a personal CaringBridge website. For more information, visit: www.caringbridge.org/
WiFi available for GRMC Patients and Visitors
Gila Regional Medical Center offers free high-speed wireless Internet access as a courtesy for our patients and our visitors. You will need today's username and password posted on the WiFi signs located in the GRMC waiting areas.
Three steps to how to get online:
1. Configure your wireless network card:
- Disable data encryption (WEP).
- "Obtain an IP address automatically."
- "Obtain DNS Server address automatically."
2. Depending on the wireless card or settings, select or enter the SSID or network name of grmcguest (lower case).
3. Launch your web browser. Review the Terms and Conditions. Access is provided once you indicate agreement by entering today's username and password (see sign in waiting areas).
Please note: Access to our wireless system is not guaranteed. Users are responsible for knowing how to configure their own computers and equipment. As with all wireless communications, you may encounter areas where a signal is not available.