We are about reducing pain and restoring lives!
At Gila Pain management, we know the #1 goal for our patients is to simply return to a normal lifestyle -- performing daily routines, hobbies and business activities.
We will develop and coordinate an individual treatment program for your pain, with the goal of improving your function and alleviating your pain.
Call to make an appointment: 575-538-4187 | 8am - 4pm
Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurance plans accepted — please seek a referral from your primary care provider.
Office Located at: 1280 East 32nd Street, Silver City, NM
(In the La Montaña Plaza)
Find help with:
- Joint Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Shingles Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Failed Back Syndrome
- Spine and Lower Back Pain
CLICK HERE to request information about Gila Interventional Pain Management
About the Specialist:
Dr. Craig Leicht
Pain Management Specialist
• Double Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
• Graduated from the Loma Linda University School of Medicine
• Military Veteran
- Trigger Point Injections
- Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Bursa Injection
- Facet Joint Injection / Medial branch blocks
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Transforaminal nerve blocks
Gila Pain Management is a Gila Regional Medical Center practice.