Home Care Services
We believe... care giving is best achieved through kindness and compassion.
Bringing Health Care Home
Caring for an ill or older loved one can be stressful. Many caregivers need extra support. That's why GRMC's Home Care Services' experienced caregivers are available to help care for your loved one in the comfort and privacy of your home.
We work with primary care doctors to ensure patients get the care they need.
Our services reach residents throughout Luna, Grant, Hidalgo, and southern Catron counties - even the most remote locations.
Gila Regional Home Care is accredited under the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is Medicare-certified.
Quality Care from Quality People
Our skilled nurses and certified therapists routinely communicate with our patients, their families and physicians about the patient's status. We work as a team to provide you with the very best in home care services.
Our Care Team consists of:
- Registered Nurses providing skilled nursing care. A nurse is available to consult with you 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
- Certified Wound Care Specialists providing the lastest technology and skills in would care.
- Licensed Physical Therapists offering treatment and therapeutic exercises.
- Licensed Occupational Therapists providing customized treatments to assist patients in carrying out activities of daily living
- Certified Home Health Aides help the patient with personal care, bathing, grooming, assist with self-help programs and therapeutic exercise.
- Licensed Speech Therapists offering treatment on a limited basis and area only.
- Our Medical Social Workers are the best in the state providing assessment of social and emotional factors, counseling of the patient for long range planning, decision making and community resource planning and referral.
- Care Benefits Coordinator can explain payment plans, Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance procedures and concerns regarding eligibility for payment and reimbursement.
Our services are outstanding because we have years of skill, experience and high tech equipment for use in the following areas:
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Wound Care, Post Surgery Care
- IV Therapy, Injections, Venipunctures
- Ostomy Teaching
- Catheter Care
- Maternal Child Care / Pediatrics
- Medical Social Services / Counseling
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy (offered on a limited basis and area only)
Silver City Office serves Grant, Hidalgo & Catron Counties:(575) 574-4948
After hours & weekends call: 1-877-763-1483
Payment options for GRMC's Health Care Service: contact the Benefits Coordinator at (575) 574-4948
A nurse is available to consult with you 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
After hours & weekends call: 1-877-763-1483 (ask for Home Health Nurse on call)