Pay My Bill
Welcome to the Gila Regional online bill paying center, where you can
use our secure online service to make a payment!
Please have your paper statement ready. For payment you will need the GRMC account number--this number starts with a "V".
For More Information or for Financial Arrangements
If you have any additional questions about your bill, contact Gila Regional Patient Financial Services at 575-574-4989 or toll free at 1-866-574-4989. Read about self-pay options.
Understanding the Billing Process
Many steps are involved when a bill is paid. These are the typical steps between the time you receive medical services and you receive your bill.
- When you go to your hospital or health care provider's office for a medical procedure, the admitting or office clerk gathers information about you, the person responsible for paying for the services (the guarantor) and the insurance organization that will be billed.
- After the medical procedure is performed, the billing office files a claim with your primary insurance organization for services. In many cases, payment is sent directly to your health care provider, not you.
- If your insurance organization will not pay because of a problem with the information provided, the billing office tries to correct the information and re-files the claim.
- After payment is received from the primary insurance organization, the billing office will file claims with any supplemental insurance organizations.
- When all insurance has been processed, you are billed for any remaining unpaid balance. You will receive a statement by mail. If you cannot pay the entire amount, contact our billing representatives at 575-574-4989 during office hours.
- The billing office makes several attempts to collect payment. If you do not pay the entire amount or contact the billing office to arrange for a payment plan, the billing office will send the account to a collection agency.