Discharge Planning/Case Management
Maybe you're going home after you leave the hospital. Or maybe you need extra time to recover at a rehabilitation facility or nursing home. Your physician and our staff will discuss that next step with you, whatever it is.
Let us know if you have special needs. Our Case Manager/Discharge Planners can provide you with local resources and more information, especially if you are not going directly home after discharge.
Areas where our Planners can help:
- Arrange for home care equipment, such as wheelchairs, oxygen, etc.
- Make other living arrangements for those unable to return to their own homes directly after discharge
- Help arrange financing to cover inpatient and outpatient services.
- How do I contact Discharge Planning? Let your Gila Regional Caregiver or Doctor know you'd like to contact them and you will be referred. Case Management/Discharge Planning will come to your hospital room.
- Is there a charge for Discharge Planning services? This is a free service at Gila Regional Medical Center. We are here to help you.