The orthopedic program at Gila Regional Medical Center is recognized for its quality orthopedic care. Using the most advanced and innovative procedures available, our skilled orthopedic specialists work together as a team to return each patient to an active and independent lifestyle.
Orthopedic Services Available at Gila Regional:
- ACL Reconstruction
- Carpal Tunnel
- Joint replacement of knees, shoulders and hips
- MRI Knees
- Percutaneous Pinning
- Physical Therapy
- Reverse Shoulder
- Tendon Repair
- Total Joint with Computer Navigation
Why Choose Us?
- In 2005 Gila Regional's orthopedic team performed the first navigated knee surgery in New Mexico.
- In 2010 we were designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements
- Patient's love the home-like atmosphere of our orthopedic hospital rooms, our physical therapists, and our nursing caregivers.
- GRMC provides an Orthopedic Nurse Navigator that assists in patient care from education to surgery until it's time to go home.